Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ooh Baby!

This is dedicated to my friends and family who are having babies! Three friends, and one cousin are expecting children later this year and I am super excited! In fact this weekend I will be attending a gender party (surprise party to find out the sex of my friend Autumn's baby), a good friends wedding, and finding out far along one of my best friends are. Such an exciting weekend!! Sooo...here are my baby/toddler room inspirations *Enjoy*

Feathered Nest Interiors, LLC contemporary kids


The Rug Company modern kids


Modern Vintage Nursery modern kids


Pearsons Room traditional kids

So soft and elegant - I love this
Baby Boys Urban Cool Nursery eclectic kids

I die for these curtains!
bedroom eclectic kids

I think I might do this in Austin's future room (above)
Maeve Rosalinds After the Rain Room eclectic kids









No comments:

Post a Comment