Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Bedroom Inspiration

So I don't know if you remember but I bought some pretty awesome fabric a while back and now I am gathering inspiration pics for my bedroom. I am going for a sort of modern-bohemian look.

Check these out:

Love this bedroom. Image is from a really cool blog - she's pretty funny and a total inspiration for me. Go check her out Amber Interior Design, she was also featured in High Gloss Magazine for July


This isn't as bohemian as I want to go, but I love the blues and I especially love the artwork. I see a DIY project in my future! This image is also from another amazing blogger - check out Table Tonic for butt loads of inspiration!



I LOVE this quilt. I needs to find a version of that...but cheap.


I am so loving these pouffs but I haven't made up my mind if spending $200 on one is justifiable or just ridiculous. I am still looking for someone to DIY one so I can copy. I found some that are half the price check these out


Lastly I want this trunk. I used to have one as a child, and I need to go dumpster diving to a flea market to find one asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment