Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fireplace Design

So one of my requirements for my future home will be that it must have a fireplace. I love them and I will not buy a house without one. They are a unique part of a home and always add warmth. 


Here are some really cool ones to check out.


I really love these concrete fireplaces :)
Fulcrum Structural Engineering modern living room



Crocker Road, Sacramento CA contemporary living room




Knopp Scott Residence contemporary living room


fireplace eclectic living room
I really like this one because it reminds me of my moms house. The older craftsman style that I love. 


http://dreamywhites.blogspot.com/ eclectic living room


Hammett eclectic living room


Fireplace contemporary living room


Christoffersen modern living room

No comments:

Post a Comment