Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dining Room Deals


Well this dining room is really cool because the entire room cost under $3000. You may be saying - Mandela that's high! BUT the dining chairs are all leather, solid wood table and console, all wool rug, gorgeous chandelier. Everything looks high end. But it's not. I am going to break it all down just for you. Because I love you. 

Table $499 (West Elm)
Rug $299 (West Elm)
Chandelier $299 (LampsPlus)
Leather Chairs $249 each (Crate & Barrel
Console $299 (West Elm)
Lamps $119 each (Ikea)
Mirror $199 (West Elm)
Curtains $39 each (West Elm)
Artwork $47 (Fine Art America)

(can you tell I like West Elm just a bit?) 

Anywho...this room is one of the higher end rooms, but I love it. Don't trip. I can work with ANY and EVERY budget. I'll show you a dining room under $1000 next...

No comments:

Post a Comment