Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Back to School I Go!

As I gear up to go back to school, I am wishing and dreaming of an office to call my own. I have been brainstorming home office ideas for a while now. I think I know exactly what I want. Something like this...


Any chance I get to use leopard, I'm taking it. I love the giant bulletin board here! I can't wait to fill it with all my inspiration pics and samples. I am totally getting an old dresser and painting it teal - it's going to hold all my supplies like paints, brushes, stencils (I'm an artist), glue gun, staple gun...all my supplies..and flowers are a must! They totally brighten up any space. 


Here are some inspiration rooms I liked. When it comes to a home office, I like to keep it eclectic.

Home office eclectic home office


Decor Demons Loft eclectic home office


Blue office eclectic home office


Home Office eclectic home office



Stenciled corkboard (via Design*Sponge sneak peek: elana of rosebud design) eclectic home office




No comments:

Post a Comment