Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's flowing out...I can't control it!

Okay so I cannot stop all this inspiration from flowing out..so I am sharing it with you! I have a bagillion more ideas that I will continue to share with you!

I have been dying to decorate a nursery. I have several people in my life now having babies and I think I may be getting baby fever myself (yikes!) - especially after doing this nursery mood board


I truly want this bedroom. I decide that I am making a leopard upholstered headboard with nail head trim. DIY coming soon!


Fun eclectic dining room. I love the pop of pink in the buffet, and anytime I used these clear acrylic chairs, I'm in love <3.


What do you love? Not love? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your designs. I'm so glad you are doing this blog!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete