Thursday, August 4, 2011

Really Cool Esty Artists

Affordable art is my fav guys!! I have found some really awesome stuff on Etsy I'd like to share with you.

Original Painting Pen and Ink Drawing

BIG OAK Fine Art Photography Tree
This artist has some very cool water color prints and some unbelievable photos! Super affordable too! Check out Thirteen13Creations!


las guitarras. los angeles photograph - rainbow spanish guitars - music - vibrant - latin inspired - 5x7 fine art print
Really nice photography here for the low low :) Myan Photography Los Angeles

Jordy - Butterflies and Moths Series - 8x10
Think how cute this would be framed in a child room or nursery! Check out Paper Moth

Nursery Art Print (Bird on a Drum Kit)
Truly adorable prints...check out Barking Bird Art


Love this stuff! I want one for my house so bad! Mengsel - check 'em out!

Limited Edition Print - Pumpkin Orange and Bright Army Green - Linocut 6 x 8 Inches
Don't you love this? I do. I am most certainly adding one of these pieces to my collection. I love ALL of their stuff - Strawberry People

mAdaMe ochrebuTTerfLy . . 17/100....LIMITED EDITION
Last but most certainly not least, my FAV artist on Etsy...buy lots of his art! But not the pieces I want :) ART by Vincenzo Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment