Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Headboard Indecisiveness

So I am really in need of a nice KING size headboard. The problem with that is, all the king size headboards I find are overpriced. I am debating on DIY-ing an upholstered headboard and doing a nail head trim. My dresser is an espresso brown color with clean modern lines. So I am wanting something that will match well with that. My dresser currently has polished nickel pulls, that are well...boring. I want to find some really cool modern GOLD pulls.

Something like this would work...but not quite interesting enough for me.


How cool is this one!? I love the larger nail head trim and the blue. But I need a more clean lined headboard than this...


I love this velvet material! Its so luxurious..and I like the overall look of this one. But not gray.



Totally off the subject but how awesome is this bed!? Love it. Anyways back to the program..


So you knew I was gonna pick something leopard right? :)

I want something similar to this with nail head trim.

Although...the blue is really growing on me..


Something you should know about me. I am a big ball of indecisiveness. To the 10th degree. I need about 7 houses to actually be able to get what I want. But for now I will take all of this inspiration to the fabric store and see what happens. Should be an exciting trip. Don't worry I'll take pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment